I'm rewriting this because my old version has vanished. Plus this needed a redo anyway.
~How to make me a good original character~
This is an info post for those who do design trades with me at any point or those who I commission to create a character for me.
Below you'll find information on each genre that'll help you to make the perfect oc for me!
Its difficult to explain how exactly I'd like a human or humanoid character to look FSO please bear with me.
- I like for human characters to have something that makes them unique. Whether it be a small tidbit of information or a stated weakness. I like my human characters relatable but also flexible for different AUs.
- I find certain songs portray my taste in human characters well. Try listening to artists like Stephen, Eden, Crywolf for a chill vibe when creating a character. For a rough or more wild side of life listen to songs like Big For Your Boots by Stormzy or HUMBLE. by Kendrick Lamar. If you want more song suggestions to listen to while creating a character I can give you a playlist upon asking.
- I love tattoos and aesthetics that come with daydreaming, smoking, and near death experiences. Interpret that how you wish. But please don't confuse it with a hardcore scene kid vibe please. ;^;
- Object Heads/Helmets are my life as are scars.
- I love characters that are POC. Especially Black or mixed or Hispanic characters. I love their hair types tbh.
- I can only enjoy male OCS, I just have this thing in me that kinda dislikes female OCS when theyre mine unless they fit a certain description.
- The OC should be stylish af. Not like Gucci fashion smart, but just slaying. Try looking for fashion that comes from the hoods of Atlanta or other thats popular in other countries yet affordable. Then mix and match to your liking or do what fits.
- if they're modern in the 21st century please give them good kicks.
- I don't mind fantasy elements. Mermen, centaurs, faun/satrys, fairies etc. I don't mind them at all and they're really cool to me. However if you wanna do something like neko ears or something please be original about it. (Also centuaurs and fauns/satrys dont always have to be horse or goat or deer. Try other animals!)
- I like the cute but deadly designs. Like pastel goth I guess but not really?
- Stretch marks where pert booties have grown are fine with me. I'm also fine without them. Your choice.
- I love bad guys. Like people who are just no good villans perhaps going through a redemption arc.
- I think that's all for now. I'll add anything if it comes to mind!